- 2005In 2005, the company was established, and it developed and produced the first generation of robot vacuum cleaners.
- 2009In 2009, it established the joint R&D base in cooperation with the Chinese Academy of Sciences and launched its own KV8 brand on the market.
- 2010In 2010, it was recognized as a national high-tech enterprise and it established Shenzhen Robotics Association. In the same year, its high-end household service robot products were launched.
- 2011In 2011, the company’s products were rated as “National Key New Products” and “New Products of Independent Innovation in Guangdong Province”. And it undertook the “Intelligent Household Service Robots” project under the China Torch Program. The company also won the “Innovation Enterprise Award of the All-China Federation of Industry and Commerce”.
- 2012In 2012, Silver Star Service Robot R&D Center was listed as “Major Construction Project in Shenzhen”.
- 2015In 2015, its own brand KV8 won “Guangdong Famous Trademark”.
- 2016In 2016, it won “Award of Top Ten Robot Enterprises in Shenzhen”. And its laser scanning navigation robot was launched on the market.
- 2017In 2017, Xrobot was entitled as “Famous Brand in Guangdong Province”.
- 20192019 Forbes China’s top 100 alot Enterprises
15thIt has been dedicated to the field of household robot vacuum cleaners for 15 years
1200+Shenzhen headquarters has more than 900 employees
100+Products are exported to 100 countries and regions
It has been dedicated to the field of household robot vacuum cleaners for 15 years
One of the earliest enterprises engaged in the research, development and manufacture of robot vacuum cleaners in China
Global household robot vacuum cleaner research, development and manufacturing expert
1818 software copyrights
5050 international patents
573573 domestic patents
More than 90 special tests can be carried out in the 1,500m2 ultra-large scale laboratory. The laboratory has more than 200 sets of advanced testing equipment, which carry out various tests for robot vacuum cleaner products, such as routine testing, reliability testing, environmental testing, coverage testing, and safety certification testing.
Silver Star has brought together the world’s top-notch supply chain resources helping to guarantee the high quality of Silver Star products. It makes great efforts to fully release the potential of scientific and technological intelligence, endow artificial intelligence with better technological innovation, help enterprises to create and give play to their global value and build a smart life system featuring household robots through the pursuit of high-quality products and the establishment of strategic partnerships.
Contributor to international/domestic standards for robot vacuum cleaners
National high-tech enterprise
Qualified corporate technology center and advanced intellectual products manufacturer in Shenzhen
Contributor to the international standards for service robots
Contributor to the Chinese standards for robot vacuum cleaners
Undertaker of the “Intelligent Household Service Robots” project under the China Torch Program and contributor to the IEC standards